Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Two days in a ROW!!



I tatted last night for what seemed like a short time, but by the time I was finished, I'd made a whole snowflake (which is rare for me - I never get to finish what I start on the same day)!  It's another from the Vida Sunerman book. It's not as nice to tat as the others, but I think I like the end result. I won't be tatting it again in the near future though. Partly because I don't have anymore danglies that I'd like for the center, & partly because I just did not enjoy tatting the outer round. It took for.ever. for me to get done - from around 8 to almost 11 p.m.... I was waiting for the dryer to get done so I could hang up Husband's work clothes before they had a chance to wrinkle, so I got some good "alone to tat" time.
I like the angel as opposed to the sequin.... Besides I'd never use it otherwise lol Thread is Lizbeth Jellybean #20.

Here are a couple of pictures of the earrings I mentioned yesterday. No beads or sequins, just an earwire on them. I was mostly trying to empty a shuttle after the larger snowflake, but I kind of like them. They look so different done in black. Now "snowflakey" or Christmas-ee at all, I think. Sorry for the pins - I wet them & blocked them & they weren't completely dry yet.
Enjoy your day!!

1 comment:

  1. I really like that colourful snowflake! Pretty thread. Nice tatting.
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!