Search This Blog

Friday, February 17, 2012

ok I'm back!

After like 6 months of no computer, I have a good one now & my husband spent like 2 hours installing or connecting or whatever to the wi fi last night. So. I have around 6 months worth of blogs to read & a new computer to learn to work. WooHoo!
I have been tatting... but I haven't been taking pictures because I didn't really have anywhere to put anything; I absolutely despise smartphones (I'm not smart enough to work them) so I don't have one & you can't upload what I have on the phone I have. But I'll take some eventually.
I started working on some projects for my brother's wedding - yep, they're FINALLY getting married!! five years later & Brit will be an "official" member of the family... Like she didn't count already anyway... But that's not till October. I have until then to make 20 of Yarnplayer's "Arches" doily. 10 in size 20 & 10 in size 80 thread. All Ecru. TTTTThhhhhheeeeennnnn they have to be attached to various Mason Jars & some will be candles & some will be just plain flower holders down the aisle. I'll take pictures as things go along I promise. If you're interested in what it'll look like, I got the idea off Pinterest but I can't remember what it was called.
Anyway.... I'm so glad to be back!! I can finally stalk all of you again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!