Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

One Earring

This is totally unrelated to tatting, but I have to share with somebody... Last week I placed an order for a pair of diamond stud earrings from a well known "have everything you need in one spot" web site. I got all excited because I got a really great price for diamonds... They were small & set in sterling silver, so I thought the price was very reasonable. Until yesterday. I open the package & there is ONE earring in the package.... Yes, ONE. Now why would I order ONE earring? Really? I called the company, & the man on the other line said "Are you sure you didn't drop one?" That was the nicest part of the so called "customer service". I eventually - after 40 minutes on the phone explaining myself to person after person - was rewarded a refund (minus my shipping costs). At one point I was even accused of trying to get an extra... Because we all wear THREE earrings....  *sigh* at least now I know, right?

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you!