Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Totally Tatting Unrelated

But I had to share it anyway! Last night, I took the Horse to a practice jackpot barrel race... Nothing major, not a big prize or alot of people there. But he did FANTASTIC!! I didn't enter the jackpot, I just practiced beforehand... He isn't quite speedy enough for the whole "fast" thing yet, but he does have another gear under there.... Right now I'd say we're in about... Ohhhh 4th... Now 5th will be a whole nother level that I don't think I'm quite up to yet. But ohhhh it was wonderful... People complimenting his style of turning, how easy he went through, his tempermant, & (I swear he understood because his head got bigger & he was all perky) yes, his looks. I've always thought he was gorgeous, but everybody else says he's just plain... Which is true of his color, he's bay all over (brown for you unhorsey people). One little tiny white strip around his hoof on the right front.  That's it. But ohhh I'm so happy!! They have this jackpot on 1st & 3rd Friday nights around here, & next time we go, I'm pretty sure he'll have all his gears ready to go... Woohoo!!

2 comments:

  1. I bet he's gorgeous! Good luck at the next jackpot :)

    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations- it sounds wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!