Search This Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bobby Pin pictures, as requested :)

I didn't have anything to post today, but Michelle requested a picture of the plain pins I used in the bobby pins from yesterday's post, so here they are. Sorry for the quality.... I took about 30 pictures trying to get it to show up & this is the best I came up with. Photographer I am not :)

These came fom Hobby Lobby, but I'm sure you can get them other places. They're a little bigger than a regular one, so I don't know how they'd work in fine or thin hair. That's why I'm going to try out a regular pin today. Just waiting for my glue to dry! They come with different size pads - this one  was the middle size.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect! Now I know what to look for!
    (says she of the woefully fine hair)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle I'm working on one on a regular pin, just for you! It has a clear bead on it, so if you'll tell me what color you'd like I could finish it & drop it in the mail to you! :)
    RandaGray

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!