Search This Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Message to Michelle...

This is really irritating.... For some reason I can only comment on my own blog, & I'm not allowed to send a private message. So. I'll post it here!
Michelle, if you want to try out a pin, I have my "experiment" drying with a clear bead. If you'd tell me what color thread you'd like, I'd be happy to drop it in the mail to you as soon as it's done. If you want it, that is :) It might actually help me out, you being my "guinea pig" & all!
If you can send a private message with your email, maybe it'd let me reply, or I could just email you from yahoo....  Whatever! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wowie zowie, a post to me! Check your email. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Randa,

    I thought I had your email but I can't find it anywhere. Can you send me one at magistravitt AT gmail DOT com?

    I love blues!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!