Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2011

Boredom....

Well, things are looking up! I can bend my finger & close my hand into a complete fist with only minor pain... woohoo!!
I still can't feel anythign from the middle knuckle all the way to the tip, & touching my (admittedly purplish) palm sends tingles all the way to the end of my index finger. So no tatting for Randa. And yes, I'm going NUTS! I'm stalking here, etsy, ebay, books.... Staring, wishing, blogging about it.... darn it...
So I'm bored. I'm a nail biter (ew, I know it's gross but it's just as hard to quit if not worse than smoking! It's not like you can just not buy more fingers, & you carry them everywhere you go!) and all this boredom & idle hands time has my poor fingers looking like I've been grating cheese without the cheese... Great mental picture I know, but it's honest.
And here I was all burnt out, wanting to take another break..... Like they say, you miss it more when it's really gone, huh?
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!