Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Super Excited

So I officially have my first Etsy sale... WOOOHOOO! I was beginning to think it'd never happen - I listed my first item back in around mid-May & haven't sold a darn thing. I'd actually gotten pretty lazy about checking it, slacking off to every other day... But I've been kind of away from the computer for the last day or so & when I got online tonight, low & behold, I sold the very first pair of earrings I made!!!
Apparently I didn't post a picture of them here, so I'll show you one now. I'm sorry for the size, I haven't figured out how to copy & paste without using the same size. And yes, this is the same picture I used in my listing.
Kristy Tatted Earrings
Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy Dance for ME!! =-D
Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Yay- happy dance for you! They're lovely by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Fox & Michelle :) Now if things will just keep up!
    Randa*

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!