Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Still block tatting

I also posted over at Intatters yesterday about my blocks.... I didn't get very many ideas, but I did get a few suggestions. One was to put VSP's ever so often, which will stabilize my chains.... I'm going to try that.
Also, I'm planning on trying the idea Bri from Bri's Bits - which would be the simplest, now that I think about it : make the felt inside first, then sew the tatting to that once it's done.... Very forgiving, very logical. That explains why I didn't think of it on my own! :)
Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to help :) do post pictures of all your attempts, can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was thinking about this last night, & I've just about decided to go with your idea, Bri, & make the case, then decorate it. Probably at this point with several small motifs connected like a little "mini doily"... BTW, I'm sorry I misspelled your name on my other post!
    RandaGray*

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!