Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

Getting in the habit

Just stopping in for a quick hello... I probably won't have time at all this weekend, but I'm trying to get in the habit of posting every day when I get online.
This weekend is going to be a busy one, so I most likely won't be on at all. Tonight is rehersal for Hubby's cousin's wedding, then wedding tomorrow. Untatter (my daughter) is the flower girl & she hasn't practiced at all so we'll see how that goes! Should be interesting. Then Sunday we're having a get-together at my mamaw's house. Yesterday was her birthday so we're going to eat cake & everything on Sunday afternoon. I was a bad grand daughter & let my day get away from me before I realized it. I didn't call her on her birthday. I do really feel bad about it & as soon as I get breakfast done & checkbook balanced, I'm going to call her while I do dishes. Makes it go by faster ( the dishes I mean).
Won't get to much housework today (darn, right?) Because I have to get the bracelet I'm making to go with my new shirt for the wedding done. It's half way there, no problem, right?? :-) I'll post pictures of it probably monday. Yep, it's tatted. I've been playing with beads. More on that later though, as Untatter wants out of her high chair. Breakfast must be over....
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!