Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ick...

Until this nasty cold or allergy problem or sinus infection goes away I won't be one the computer - it hurts my eyes to look at the lights on the screen..... It started on Easter, & has progressively gotten worse until i have no voice & I can barely breath for the sore throat & coughing. Can't tat either it hurts my eyes too bad. I'm serisously thinking of going the the dreaded "d" word (doctor).... If it's not better by the weekend that's what I'll be doing Saturday instead of my Mamaw's yard sale. I'm supposed to help her with getting rid of the final stuff out of her house but if I"m not better by then, I'll be at the doctor's office instead. Cross your fingers for me!!!
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!