Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Try, Try Again

I tried to make my "first post" yesterday, but it's not showing up today. Pretty sure there were some operator errors, as well as a less than great computer. But if you can see it please let me know. Since I can't, I'm going to make my introductions again, this time in a shorter, less friendly version.
I'm Randa, this is my blog. I'll probably mostly be talking about tatting here, but I do have a family & other interests, so they'll be here too. The reason for mostly tatting is that I have other people to share my other interests with; I don't know any tatters "in real life". I also wanted to have a seperate blog from Intatters, which is an awesome tatting site if you're wondering. Mostly because I have other things I'd like to talk about occasionally (my horses, my family, my life in general. You get the idea). I hope you come back more than once!
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!