Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pictures from yesterday

Since I never could get all of my pictures to load yesterday, I'm going to see if I can post them today. I really don't have much to share today anyway so it kind of works out for the best.
The press I have to come up with a "cute flower" for.

The bracelet. I don't like how pointed the outside chains are. That blurry pink thing is Untatter's hand... Trying to snatch the bracelet off the counter.

This is the bobble I made to use as a closure. I keep trying to change them & it just isn't working out. May have to find a pattern....


This one is kind of blurry, but its the end. That's where the bobble has to go through. At the moment I have to have Husband put it on for me.
I didn't post yesterday that everything I've shown the last couple of days is done in Altin Basak number 30. There you have it. My computer is working better today apparently. On a slightly unrelated note - if there are any of you reading, I'd love for you to comment. I don't have any followers yet so I'd like to know if this is a pointless venture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!