Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I thought Mondays were the rough day of the week

Maybe it's just for people with "real" jobs out there. All I know is Wednesday is *not* turning out great so far. Last night I forgot to shut the windows. It was a nice, cool, 70 degrees in my house when I went to sleep. This morning I wake up & I swear its 45 degrees farenheit in my house! I'm on an air conditioner strike as long as I can stand it. My last house didn't have central heating & cooling & I can't believe the difference in the power bill - one month to the next was $40 difference, when all I did was open a window! That & when you leave windows open, you don't get those "house" smells like diapers, whatever you cooked last, or anything nasty at all really. Problem is I keep leaving them open & the weather just hasn't gotten that warm at night yet.
Turned out to be a good thing though, because when I went out the back door this morning to take the trash to the can Untatter locked me out. Yep, my 20 month old locked me out of my house. So I climbed in a window at 7 AM. Yay me. If I had good neighbors the might have called the police when they saw me behind going in the window in my pajamas. Unfortunately, I moved across the road from a person who thoroughly enjoys drama to the point of intentionally lying & causing arguments between the few neighbors I do have. Her parents live next door to her. Yay again.
I guess you get the idea that I'm kind of in a sour mood today. However, my darling soulmate best friend L is coming over with Chinese food this afternoon. So seriously - YAY!! to that. However, since I'm not in my happy place yet, you won't be getting any pictures today. I really only have 2 anyway to take; one of a bracelet & the other of a little motif that I'm so far addicted to. Maybe another one of the suprising book I found it in. But that's for tomorrow or Friday.
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!