Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

2nd May, a Monday

Nothing much to report today... Still no tatting to show - sorry for that. I'll try to take a few pictures today while Untatters is sleeping, so I can show you tomorrow. All I have is the re-started second row of the doily I'm working, the half-done first round of the hankie I'm working on, & the blocked result of the Amusement Doily I finished last.
I promise I'm going to try celtic knots again - I just got burnt out for a while. I'll probably wait until I have my two current projects finished. By then I'll have a flower to make for that little press L gave me to fill, so that'll be 2 small projects. I've also been staring at the pearl tatting section of one of my books, & am thinking I might try an edging or something... Maybe a bracelet, or something with beads. I'm not sure....my brain tends to be work kind of slow when I have something in the works - I guess it's a subconcious way of relaxing while I'm busy!
I've lost 6 lbs!! I forgot to post that Saturday. I'm excited about it.... Leaves alot to go, but it's a start. Think positive, right? 6 down, 54 to go.
I need to go now, as I've got almost a week of housework left to do. I started in the bedroom this morning, changing sheets & all. But the bathroom, oh the bathroom. I've had a few friends without power this week coming to borrow my warm shower & electricity. I don't mind I swear. It's just the mess I'm left with that I mind. I'm glad to be able to help at all, but I wish I had a maid! My bathroom is trashed. Hair, razors, washcloths, towels, toothpaste everywhere.... I found a q-tip in my drain when I pulled out the plug! I've always wondered why people are so willing to leave a mess when they're somewhere other than home.... But at this point I have it done, & I'm glad I have a bathtub to scrub today.
Enjoy your day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!