Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pictures Pictures Pictures

Okay... So today I have pictures.
This first one is of the necklace & earring set I made for Sister's birthday. It was Thursday so I was a day late.... But she said she liked it anyway. It's black Lizbeth & clearance bin beads. I *told* Husband I'd use all those beads & findings! :)

This is 1 of the pair of TotusMel's Queen's Feet barefoot sandals I'm working on for Brit. She asked for yellow & yellow she got. They're way too big for my feet, so I had to lay them out on the counter. Maybe she'll let me take a picture of them on her feet for you so you can see how great they are in person!

This is my shopping haul. I got the pliers & thread cutter on a 30% discount at Hobby Lobby. Love that place! The bag came from Old Navy. I know the colors are a little loud, but it's plasticy stuff on the outside so my needles won't go through. I carry a giant purse anyway, so it should be okay. Hopefully. If not I'll have a give away or something. It was a whole $5.

Now. On to something that makes me sad. Apparently Flora is discontinuing my favorite color of all time. The blue variagated. I learned to tat with this color, & have never found anything even close to it since. But, I guess that means I get to go thread shopping! *sigh*
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!