Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Email Address. Again.

For the second time, I've had to get a new email address. I hate changing over, but when I tried to sign in it says my email address is invalid, then my password, & none of my "secret questions" answers are right. No matter how I answer.
Tried talking to yahoo about the issue, but they have no answers for me. Yay. So. My new email address will be on my profile from now on, & I'll have to go through & re-apply for all my newsletters & change all my accounts. Joys.
On a happy note, it isn't raining today & is getting warmer - yesterday was 60 degrees F, but today it's almost 70! wohoo! Back to normal. No more tatting to show right now, I haven't had time. But maybe tomorrow?
Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you!