Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday again

I don't have anything interesting to share today. Just thought I'd let everyone know I haven't fallen off the planet =-)
Oh & while it may just be hoping at this point I have three more people that want to buy the necklace sets. I'm not sure why but I can't get the first person who requested one to answer her phone or return my calls. I've only called three times in just over a week. I'm trying not to be pushy or annoying, but it irks me that *she* came to *me*, requested that I make her a whole set - not just a set but a specific color that I didn't already have made - and wanted it done by a certain day, & now I can't get ahold of her. And no, she hasn't already paid. So I have a set made & I'm not sure what to do with it.
I did get my paypal account in order. I'm waiting for it to "verify" so I can set up my Etsy store. Yes, that's right, I'm going to do it. I need ya'll's help coming up with a name for it, too!
 I have several small things I'd like to list. Nothing earth shattering - just an edging & some butterflies. Maybe a doily (I'm waiting for permission on that one as it isn't my design) or two. Probably that little purple thing I showed you a photo of last time I posted. Sister saw it & said I should put a pearl at the top where the jump ring is & make it a set of earrings.... That's why I always show things to her - she's a real genius & I can always count on her to say "that's terrible re do it" if it honestly needs it. She's an awesome shopping buddy too :) Only thing is that's going to require making a whole new one. But that's okay, I can list the one I have "as is" & let it go kind of cheap, just to get the ball rolling, right? :) Wish me luck!
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!