Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger is having "problems" so...

I've decided that since I can't go through my usual routine of reading other blogs before  I post, I'm not even going to attempt to show you any pictures today. I'd rather not fix them up & get them ready, only to have blogger freak out on me. So. Maybe tomorrow, maybe Monday. But I'll tell you I designed & made something all on my own. An earring & necklace set for my sister. Well it started out for randomness, & ended up being something I want to give my sister because it made me think of her. Black with silver beads on a cabone ring... I hope she likes it. I'll take pictures before I let her have it & maybe with it on her if I can get her to be still ;)
Hopefully I'll remember ot take another picture of MPD & the barefoot sandals, too.
Stormy day here, so nothing much to report on the horsey front.
Oh... I walked a little over a mile this morning carrying my 30lb Untatter. Phew! Cardio for me! But it was fun so I'm gonna try again tomorrow morning. If I can walk at all :)
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!