Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I have pictures today!

As promised, I have pictures today.... It's rainy & gross outside so I don't feel like doing much that doesn't involve spending time with Untatter on the couch :)
First things first, this is the corner of the first round of the hankie edging. It's Flora #20, but I can't remember the name of the color. It's variagated blues & whites, & it's my favorite thread EVER!

This is a folded picture. Can you see where I sewed in my ends?? ;) That's the plan. One down one round to go!

This is the redone part of the 2nd round of Mom's Pink Doily. There's a link to it on one of my other posts. And yep, that's still the metal Boye shuttle! It's done in Cebelia #20 white that CarolIvy from Intatters sent me because I'd never used any. She's a sweetheart & has her own blog store. You should run over to Intatters & find her photo albums - she's done some lovely jewelry & other things.

And this, just because it makes me smile to see him, is a picture of my sweet Chico while he was eating his breakfast the other day. It's not a good picture, & he's not doing anything special, I just love him & I thought if he makes me smile, he might make you smile, too. So there you go! :) He's still a little scraggley with winter hair here & there. He's like a dog when it comes to shedding off the winter coat - it takes him twice as long as the others. Next time I remember to take a camera to the barn I'll take a better one. He's really a nice looking horse when he doesn't have his face stuffed into a feedpan & I'm not taking crappy pictures. Believe it or not!


Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, RandaGray!
    Thanks for checking out tat-ology!

    Your horse is lovely! I believe you... he is making me smile now.

    Your doily is very pretty, but I cannot believe you are tatting with that metal thing! Don't know how you do it.

    If you would like some samples of Cebelia in different colours - I have lots of them in #20 and am trying to reduce the stash so that I can replace it with something else. So, send me your snail-mail addy (mine is on my blog profile).

    Cheers,
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fox! :) I've actually been "stalking" your blog for a long time, & I just started up my own so I could follow people instead of writing down adresses to blogs every day...
    I'm in the process of sending you an email right now, but I'm having to start up a new address for myself :( I'd love some, but I'd love to pay you for it, as well! I'm emailing you... hang on... Oh! & I love "that metal thing!" =-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!