Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

More Cabone Rings...

Well one more anyway. One of the small ones I use to make earrings. But really I think I like this one as a pendant.... I don't know yet. It's done in Altin Basak, which is odd because I didn't think it'd be stiff enough to hold the rings up on its own. But it is, which is great because I have some colors I love in Altin Basak. It didn't exactly turn out like I wanted because I wanted to attach a pearl to the bottom of the ring with a clover leaf. But I didn't want it done in the one round because I thought it'd be too much with all the other rings going around..... Except now I can't figure out how to get the pearl on there without there being wwwaaayyyy too much on the bottom. Hmmm... Back to the drawing board on that one. But I think I like this one all on its own for now. It's a great pinkinsh lavenderish purple that doesn't show up on (at least my screen) the computer, but I like it. Think I'll try something else this color. I did add the jump ring as I went (in a join) instead of adding it to a picot later. How do you think it looks?
And yes, I'm still using Clover shuttles.... Much as I hate to admit it!
Enjoy your day

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!